Thursday, January 12, 2012

Arggghhh.....

So I've got a couple people in my life who are apparently wanting to make it miserable for me... Their selfishness and lying is really pissing me off, yo.

Fortunately one of them got so bad that I've gone to lengths to cut them out of my family. Unfortunately I lost some loved ones who went with.

Now I've got another person who I think means well but is causing a storm in my life. And I'm ready to freaking rip their head off in frustration! Some of you know who this is, but please don't reveal it on here.

I need to figure out what to do....this person's actions are continually the subject of disagreements with Josh. I will not let somebody have that much power over my happiness. But will it do any good to let them know what is upsetting me? My goal is not to change them but to let them know how their actions are upsetting.

Anyways....

Gabe's coughing more again after days of getting better. Since this is exactly what happened to Josh, who we found out has pneumonia(!), I'm worried that Gabe might have something else going on....I know I worry too much but I can't help it. But at least he's not the crabby, clingy, annoying baby he was when he was sick.  That really drove me nuts, my friends. And it's ok to admit it if you're baby is driving you insane and you want to just hand him off to any available marginally responsible adult and get the hell out of dodge. Just make sure you come back....

Which leads me to another rant....

How in the F*$!@&#! can a parent EVER have the balls to just up and abandon their child. After the overwhelming love that fills your heart even while their screams fill your ears. After the first time they reach for you to pick them up. And give you big wet "kisses". And cry like their world is ending just because you're leaving the room.  I spend a few hours away from my son and my heart aches for him, I am missing a part of myself.  So a parent who had been so blessed with all these things, who leaves when things get rough and never looks back? You suck. That's all I got to say to you.  Oh, and pay your Child Support, loser!

1 comment:

  1. I have a tiny clue what might be going on (as far as the first part of the post), and I hope things get better!

    As far as Gabe's sickness... I don't think you're worrying too much! I think I would be freaking out, too, especially since you found out Josh has pneumonia (btw, get better Joshy. hahahaha yeah, I called you joshy. You can't do anything about it because I'm thousands of miles away. I win). Better safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete